Falling off a scooter in Thailand or ending up in hospital in South Africa with appendicitis or diarrhea in Egypt: things like this can happen to anyone when they are abroad. Each day we help tens of people who fall ill abroad or find themselves faced with another problem for which they require assistance. They are glad to be able to get things off their chest and not have to worry about finding a solution. They can always rely on Eurocross in such circumstances.
What we do
We provide our clients with advice and support when it comes to things as visiting a doctor or admission to hospital, and we also take care of practical matters like payment guarantees, booking a return journey or hotel stays. Our most important task involves offering peace of mind when things go wrong.
Our added value for you and your customers
- 24/7 availability
- Medical Team specialized in remotely assessing medical situations
- Extensive experience with repatriation and evacuation
- An extensive network of partners in 180 countries
- Continuous investment in our employees’ knowledge
- Price advantage through cooperation with fellow emergency centers within the Astrum Assistance Alliance
- Reducing healthcare costs thanks to the sophisticated Cost Containment system