A tyre blowout on the motorway is not fun, but it’s even more infuriating when you’re on your way to an interview. Eurocross provides roadside assistance to customers in the Czech Republic and abroad.
When it comes to the topic of breakdowns or car accidents, most people don’t think it will happen to them. And it’s never at a good time. When it does happen, only one thing matters: everything needs to be sorted out as swiftly as possible. This involves listening properly, offering peace of mind, providing solutions and helping people to get back on the road.
What we do
When a call comes in, we start by getting a clear picture of the customer’s situation. Are the people involved safe? Where is the customer trying to get to? Which solutions are most appropriate for the customer? The next step involves providing the best assistance as swiftly as possible. And our extensive network allows us to respond quickly to all situations.
Onze meerwaarde voor u en uw klanten
- 24/7 availability
- Every assistance provider has technical knowledge on vehicles
- International network of salvage companies, transporters, car rentals
- Several depots with cars throughout Europe (including cars with tow hooks)
- Salvage company on location within 35 minutes in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Cooperation with fellow emergency centres within the Astrum Assistance Alliance